8 hour Concealed Carry Classes for MissouriClass starts at 9am and will run until about 6:00pm.
The class will feature the following:
- Basic marksmanship with the use of a semi-automatic handgun OR revolver (rent for fee if needed)
- Firearms safety
- How a firearm operates and the steps to properly clean your weapon
- Missouri Firearms Laws & Missouri Castle Doctrine
- Only 10 individuals per course to ensure time for personal instruction
What to bring to class:
- Paper and pen/pencil for taking notes.
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Firearms (Semiautomatic OR revolver)
- 40 rounds of ammo (any caliber).
- Students taking a concealed carry class to meet the state’s training requirements for obtaining a ccw permit no longer need to train and qualify with both a revolver and a semi-automatic pistol. You may choose to train and qualify with one or the other, but don’t have to do both.
If you need a class outside of our normal schedule, contact us and we will help schedule one that meets your needs.